Friday 1 February 2008

February already? - Finally Baptism pics too!






Ok I will start off with the pics I owed you guys from last blog, SORRY I haven't got them up I'm not sure whether its blogspot or my comp but it wasn't letting me put them up! :-( Enjoy... and HOW different are the girls? Oh yeah. Madeleine is deffos Chase's and Corah is MINES! :-P

But anyway, now it's February. Time goes so quickly! Next month Chase is leaving us... I don't want him to. Just thinking about being cold in bed and worrying again, just... worries me. How the hell will I manage?! I know this time he's not going to as dangerous a country (for our safety, and as this is a public blog, I am not giving out exact locations), but.. I still worry. But, I guess, I just will.

The girls are doing great! I have started them on solids and they LOVE it. They love all their cereal, can't get enough of it! They can make a super big mess too! They are still bf'ing and I love it. It is a lot less of the time but I want to keep at it a bit until 9mos, even though I can't do the tandem anymore. I just love being a Mommy!

Amy x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the cutest neices ever!! Sweetie, I am gonna take off work in April or so and come and see you. I know you're coming down here in March but I NEED to see you more often and I'm so sorry I couldn't get up with Mom but I miss you and I will leave Josh at home and come out and see you and the babies! You are so strong and brave.. I LOVE YOU... hot momma!!