Saturday 9 February 2008

Mommys little wriggly worm!


Madeleine is in love with rolling about everywhere. She would roll from one side of the room to the other for the whole day if I let her I think! Corah is a lot happier to stay in one place, but Madeleine, oh no, shes my little wild child, soo active! I know she is going to be the one I will have to chase round everywhere when she finds her feet!

The girls are doing great. I think they are getting SO big although they are still in 3-6mos clothing. The oneise Madeleine has on in this pic is 3-6mos and its still big on her, and bear in mind she is bigger than Corah too! But I am happy with them, the Dr is happy with them coming along and they eat so much.

I have now started them on solids and they LOVE their cereal. They get two feedings of cereal a day and I'm hoping to maybe introduce veggies in a few weeks, once they get used to this cereal!

Amy x

1 comment:

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Isnt it SO amazing how fast they grow!! Your girls are so precious, I love that hey both have their own little flair!! I hope to see ya at the site soon, I am sure you are gonna need updating love!!