Sunday 17 February 2008

Honey I'm Home!

We are home. Wow what a time. I can truly say it was one of the most amazing vacations. Not so much that is was long or even that it was NYC, just the time for Chase and I together. I think it was a very spiritual and just, joining experience. I guess you never realize what you have let go off in your love life till you take a step back and look at it?

It is certainly true I had just been taking life so fast since the twins. Everything happened at once: deployment, pregnancy, TWINS, the big move.... I've just forgotten to relax, and look back at things and realize how blessed I am. I have a fantastic husband and two beautiful daughters.

On the topic of the girls, I missed them so much. We were only away from them for 4 days, but in those days they seem to have grown so much even then. I love my babies!

I arrived home today to find this sitting waiting on the table for me:


photoshop-cs3

Oh yeah! Chase bought it to me for Valentines Day. I know I am a complete dunce but I hope with a bit of practise someday I will master it. He was so kind to me. He bought me the most beautiful ring which he gave to me in New York for our wedding anniversary too. It is truly gorgeous, I love this guy. So weird to think over two years have passed since our wedding day, but times really does fly.

Ok that's enough for now, but we had a fantastic trip, a great experience. Hope you are all well!

Amy x

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

Hi thanks for the comment on my blog!! Your girls are just gorgeous!! Can't wait to see what kinds of fun stuff you do on photoshop :)