Thursday 7 February 2008

The missing triplet.

The girls had a playdate with their good friend Jayden last week, they LOVED it. I think we will have to be having these playdates more often, they all got on together great, she really is their missing triplet!

They are doing not so good, teething a lot. Poor little things. Corah was up most of the night being whiney, and although Madeleine slept well she is being cranky as well. It's weird how they are getting their first tooth at the exact same time, it's the first milestone they have really hit slap bang together.

Everything else is good though. I am getting SUPER excited about going to New York :-) Yeah.

I know this is slightly late but we had a great time on superbowl day! :D We had a few friends round and had a lovely time, and of course the Giants won oh yeah! I'm not much into sports but I love the atmosphere! Hope y'all are well

Amy x

No comments: