Monday 28 January 2008

The twins baptism.

The girls got baptized yesterday. It was a LOVELY day, and a great day had by all. We kept it all low key, and as my family were here we just went out for a meal with them. I loved the day and hope everyone else did too! Everyone made such lovely comments at church and the girls did look angelic in their dresses! They were on their super best behaviour and neither of them cried at all during the service, though stayed wide awake for most of it! They certainly enjoyed dressing up like princesses and getting all the attention!

I will either edit this later and add pictures or post a new entry with pictures as the darn picture uploader thingy isn't working right now ;-(

Mom, Dad and the 3 muskateers (Sam just LOVES me saying this... loveee you sis :P) left today. I miss them already. We took them to the airport this morning and said bye... I miss them all. I can't wait to get down to see you all down there in the dirty south in MARCH... I will DEFINITELY be down then I just haven't decided how long for yet!

Chase and I had a good talk in the car on the way home from the airport today and I can happily say everything is great between us again. It has been while my parents have been here but we have just put to the side talking about "the argument". I hope he has learnt his lesson!

Amy x

No comments: