Friday 22 February 2008

We Love Our Daddy.

Ok... so most of you know Chase is leaving again for another deployment next month. I am aware of the fact this is a public blog and therefore will not be posting any information about dates or locations, if you're interested (within reason and I know you or follow your blog or whatever), you can catch me at amy.green82@yahoo.com


Here is Daddy and his princess Madeleine! My two bald heads! Oh how we will all miss him. I guess that's what you have to deal with being married to a military man. People ask me all the time how I do it. It is nearly a common as the "how do you do it with twins?" question. With the twins I did not choose to have twins, I guess you could say I chose to be a military wife. But I love my life and would do anything for Chase.

I support and respect him 100% in what he wants to do. This is what he wants to do and being a marine family really isn't that bad. I love the people and living on base, the houses might not be the "best", but there are so many other people in the same circumstances near by, there are all ammenities within the base.

I have met so many other strong woman through this. I will miss him terribly, and I am upset that he will miss 3 months of the girls' lives, but I will be sure to update him with pics and I know it is what he has to do.

Please pray for us! Thank youu, Amy xo

PS - I will be up in Texas from 15th - 22nd March so if you are interested in meeting up and I haven't already contacted you (may have forgotten), please email me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy! It's Sonya!
I haven't posted another blog since then, although I should. I'm using being in the process of moving to wordpress as my excuse. =) I think I was a little selfish, but being that I hadn't talked to him in days, and then not talking to him on V-day topped me off. I really should post another with my clarification. I tend to get rather emotional and more irrational than normal during deployments. =)(Not that he's deployed right now, just at CAX) I didn't know you were married to a Marine! We're down in Camp Lejeune. Adam leaves sometime in April for his 3rd tour since 2005. =( You can email me if you ever need to chat to someone who knows what you're going through!