Tuesday 22 January 2008

Getting so big!

Photobucket

aren't they just the cutest things EVER?!?!??!

I love this pic... its like two old men sitting looking at each other, LOL! They love their bebe pods, best things ever!

They are so different though, its amazing how two babies who can be so alike in ways can be so different in others.

Corah is the quieter, easier to cope with baby! She SLEEPS and loves the swinging chair. She is like her Mommy although she is a total Daddys girl!

Madeleine is just my little wild child... I know she will be already. She loves babbling away and jumping in the jumperoo... with her boundless energy!

I am just so lucky!

At their 6 month appt. Madeleine was 14lb even and Corah is 13lb 10oz.... pretty good I think! For being so tiny at birth... neither Chase or I are "big" people anyway so I don't expect them to be massive...

My Mommy is coming tomorrow.... ooh yeah! I am so excited!

Amy xo


No comments: