Saturday 26 January 2008

My Mommmy is here ;D

I am so excited my family are here! 3 months without seeing them for me is a LONG time. Especially living away in a new place, not knowing many people.

I guess it just brings it back how much I really do miss them. Family mean so much to me, I don't care if it means we are squashed in our little house right now, I would happily sleep on the floor for the rest of my life to have my parents here! Also Samantha, Jessica and Michaela are here.. my LITTLE sisters. I love these guys, even if their reason for coming was to get a week off school!

Here are my two little sisters with my two little babies! :


For you guys down in Texas who I miss SO much, I'm just letting you know I am planning to come down in March sometime, not long how long I will be staying for just yet, but I will be travelling alone with two babies. Yeah I'm brave!

Also the girls are getting baptized tomorrow. I can't wait, hopefully the Lord will bless us with a wonderful day!

Just letting you all know, I have changed my blog so you don't need to have a blogger account to leave me a comment... I love comments so come out and leave me a comment ;-)

Amy xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mann I wish I was there.... they totally love me more than you