Wednesday 16 January 2008

6 MONTHS...

have passed since we welcomed our two little princesses in the world.. tomorrow.

So weird they will be 6 months old, it still feels like yesterday I found out I was pregnant! I am kinda sad they are growing up so quickly, but it is all so excited they are starting out on a new chapter of their lives!

So funny to think they were so tiny with problems at birth and now they are just like any other 5 month olds, a LITTLE below average, but definitely still Mommys chunky monkeys! I have taken a good few pictures and I will post them tomorrow!

We are not celebrating tomorrow but will celebrate when Mom, Dad and Sam, Jessica and Michaela come down to see us at the end of Jan! We will hopefully go out for a nice meal.. yum!

So just a little intro before tomorrow, it's a big day! Amy

1 comment:

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Happy Six Months!! They are just so precious!! I am going to do your siggy to morrow love, Wes's grandfather sadly probably isnt going to make it so we are heading to the hospital as soon as he gets off work!