Monday 24 December 2007

I'm sorry....

For my complete and utter failure to keep up with this thing!

But anyway:

We went to visit Fran and Kay in MI two weeks ago now? We had a great week and they love the girls.... who were like angels for the whole stay (yay for them!).

Then we came home and I got the news my Mom was in hospital, she had fluid in the lungs and then they had to collapse it some way... ? Sorry, I was always crap at biology (maybe how I ended up with twins huh?), but she may need to get an operation to put it right, but she's home for now, she got home on Saturday so I've finally got some time to relax!

Christmas is such a busy time! I can't wait for tomorrow, it will be so special being the girls first Christmas and everything!

Heres a few pics of all of us in the snow a few weeks ago, the girls loved it, nearly as much as I did!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Amy, Chase, Corah and Madeleine

No comments: