Monday 19 November 2007

Sorry for the wait!

Sorry for the fact this has taken me so long to get this up.

I am just way too slow at getting everything together. My internet broke down and a combination of not knowing anyone here, being far too busy and just not being bothered meant I didn't get round till fixing it till now.

It's up and running though so we're back on the track!

C&M slept for 7 hours straight last night! Yeah! I'm so pleased, they're really starting to get the hang of this sleeping in time together thing! Which equals more sleep for Mommy and Daddy!

Thanksgiving is this week. It's weird to think it's just going to us 4 for Thanksgiving, it's never just been us before although it is only the girls first Thanksgiving so that's a kind of obvious one. Without my parents and such. I'm looking forward to it though! Should be good!

Hope you all are well, I'll get some new pics and stick them in tomorrow hopefully!

Amy xx

No comments: