Friday 2 November 2007

November time!!

Hey it's November.... what?? My babies will be 4 months old this month... as they say.. time flies when you're having fun!

I love this place... we're going out today to look for the park! I miss my parents already though.. lil Micheala and Jessica, and not so lil Sammy... hehe you're always little in my eyes! and of course big Rogan and Claire.. and all those wonderful friends I happent to have!

Madeleine can now roll over. It's so cute watching her do it, Corah watches her and giggles! I'm not sure when Corah will do it but we have been told she is more likely to be a little behind her little sister because of her birth problems with her neck and so on, but Dr says he is not concerned it will have any long term effects, which is the best! I feel so blessed to have two healthy little girls!

Anyway it's early in the morning and I've just dressed the girls.. and I'm sitting listening to BRITNEY!! Yeah reminiscing over old times... so as I'm doing that just thought I'd post this pic... I miss these times... I want to fit into those again! My birthday weekend.. hmm.. 2 years ago!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But life moves on and I'm just lovin my life right now<3

Lots of love and kisses to all

Amy x

1 comment:

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Amy I can def see where your daughters get all those gorgeous looks from! Honey you just had twins FOUR months a go, which of course im sure you remeber LOL so dont be to hard on yourself. I cant believe the girls are already 4 months, crazy!! I am glad to hear all is well. Thank you so much for coming by my blog too sweethaert. I appreciate that!!