Sunday 9 March 2008

He's gone :(

Chase left yesterday morning. I'm surprisingly ok about it so far, I know I miss him but I have to say the girls here are so great and so strong I know I can't... be.. not strong.

We took advantage of the nice weather on Friday afternoon to take some pics.


Daddy definitely dressed up for the occasion in his.. "beer is better than women because.." t-shit. Oh always the charmer Chase.

As you can see Corah and Madeleine weren't in the best mood for pictures, but at least they didn't cry! We got a few nice shots and they'll be nice to look back on. Our last family picture for a while!

Amy xo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how are you holding up? Thinking of you and the girls!

Susan
bumblebee from aug2007

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm sorry to hear that Chase is gone, I hope the time passes by quickly. I will be thinking of you and the girls. They are adorable. We miss you over at the Bubblebees. Stop by, you know we are always there to support. We miss you over there. :-)

Sharlee
August 2007 Bubblebee

Anonymous said...

i´m sitting with corah right now.. aw i love you guys.. you know so sorry chase had to go but you are doing great and just to say i love you.. and the way you wrote "t shit"... you´re too used to typing it amy!!!!