Wednesday 19 March 2008

The girls love their gansta friends.

Over on the "McLurkers" thread on July 07 babycenter, we got this siggy made of the kids all with their gansta names. I think it's too cute to pass up on! These are all C & M 's cyber friends! We love y'all!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and just to all of you on the August board, my bumblebee girls, I miss you! I need to get on more often I know I promise I will try and check in with you sometime but I hope you are all good! My lil leos too haven't been on there so often recently, it's just so difficult with 8 month old monsters to be looking after!

But this is just a special shout out to my friends on bbc, love you girls! Ok now I'm reallly sad.

Just to make this into a proper blog, the girls are good. They are getting more like monsters everyday! I love having Claire here to help with them though, they love her and they love the attention!

Amy

2 comments:

Alissa said...

I'm barely able to get on the boards, too, and I only have one 7.5 month old! Using the computer is a whole new ball game now that they don't just stay where you left them, huh. Miss you too! But I'm glad you have this blog. :)

Hahaha "McLurkers"!

Anonymous said...

Amy - I was wondering aboutt you. Good to haer that your trip went well. Hope you are doing well with Chase gone.

Your BBC buddy -

Susan